Pages

Feb 1, 2017

26 Weeks



How far along? 26 Weeks (size of a Scallion..or Kale. Whichever is easier to picture haha)

Maternity Clothes? The clothes are the best...I can wear short sleeves on warmer days since I actually get hotter quicker. Plus I still have my lovely sweaters I got.

Sleep? The same as usual. It's harder to get comfortable to get to sleep in the beginning, but once I'm asleep I'm good. The cats love to wake me up early still though, so that's been a challenge. Luckily if Larry stays up late on the weekends they like to stay downstairs with him so I sleep SO much better those nights!

Best moment of the week: We got our new bedroom furniture delivered so our room is looking SO coordinated and lovely! I also got new scented garbage bags so I don't have to gag when I throw things away haha. But to top all of that, my mom sent us a package for BB filled with the cutest clothes, some diapers, and some wipes! The outfits are seriously so cute, although the 9 month ones make me sad to think of her being that big already, they look like a 2 year old should fit into them haha. But I can't wait to dress her up in all of them!!


 
I LOVE this outfit! I want to find one in
My size so I can match with her haha
 Miss Anything? Sleeping stuff as well as sushi! When we go to the store I can smell the sushi and I can't wait to eat that again.

Movement: Oh yes, I can tell she's bigger because I can feel more movement every day. She more wiggles than punches, but I do get punches once in a while. I LOVE feeling it, she moves more with certain foods so I look forward to feeling those when I eat the foods (like Popcorn...she seems to LOVE popcorn).

Cravings/Aversions: When I eat popcorn I want ice cream with it. I also still want root beer a lot of the time. I'm trying to limit the sugars I'm eating since I'm doing the glucose test this weekend, plus I feel I already eat too much sugars so I'd like to stop that sooner rather than later haha.

Gender: We have a little miss swimming around :)

Labor Signs: Nope, not even Braxton Hicks...knocking on wood!

Symptoms: Back Pain, need to pee, my belly button is basically flat now, and I officially had to stop wearing my wedding ring. Luckily I found a ring my mom got me for my graduation that was larger so I get to wear that now.

Moods: Same old, here. I think I'm getting antsy about getting the house done and we've made a list of the baby stuff so that makes me feel better about what we have left with the time we have left.

Looking forward to: The glucose test as well as registering for our shower. I made a list of everything we'll want on the registry (after asking around and looking on the internet) so I'm really excited to get those crossed off the list!

No comments: