Pages

Jan 25, 2017

25 Weeks



How far along? 25 Weeks (Cauliflower)

Maternity Clothes? Still loving the pants and shirts...although it's so cold I need to get more long sleeved shirts. Hopefully I got pants big enough that I'm good there and don't need to get more.

Sleep? It's going good. During the week I can usually make it to my alarm. Weekends we have a new routine that the cats wake me up at 3 to feed them. I feed them and then fall asleep back on the couch. Luckily the couch is REALLY comfortable so I can usually sleep in a while after that. It's rough, but it works.

Best moment of the week: We started planning the baby shower now so that's been fun. Oh and I got a step stool for the (not baby) shower so now that is SO much easier. We're in the process of getting the cats ready for a baby so I got some baby lotion to wear so they can get used to the smell...I love it because I smell amazing and the cats get used to it (win-win). I also started planning things for each weekend between now and the end of April so we can make sure we get it all done in a timely manner (things like registering, looking at pediatricians, taking classes, etc.). Which reminds me, we booked our Baby Moon to Vegas for a weekend (we probably won't be able to go there anytime soon after she's here). So that should be a lot of fun!

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back and being able to cuddle with the cats without feeling like I'm squishing my belly. It's all related to sleeping these days haha.

Movement: Very much so! She's the biggest wiggle worm at certain times. I love it!

Cravings/Aversions: Root Beer! Like seriously bad! We went out to eat and I could smell root beer in the restaurant and I was so excited to get one haha. I also love getting ice cream.


Gender: We have a little miss swimming around :)

Labor Signs: Nope, and it better stay that way for a while!

Symptoms: Back Pain, need to pee, my belly button is basically flat now, and I'm starting to get swollen...my ring probably won't fit too much longer (sad face!)

Moods: Nothing new. Still pretty happy most days. I cry easier (new record is crying to the song from Tarzan where the parents die and I thought "how sad, they didn't know if their kid was even going to survive" and started to bawl).

Looking forward to: Getting furniture and the things for each weekend done. I've got my glucose test coming up and I'm strangely looking forward to that, but it won't be for a couple weeks :)

No comments: