Pages

Jan 11, 2017

23 Weeks



How far along? 23 Weeks (Grapefruit...woah!)

Maternity  Clothes? Guess I should eat my own words because I finally caved and got some maternity pants. As long as they were a size or two bigger than what I usually wear they were comfortable. I also HAD to since my other pants were too tight on my hips and were causing more pains than anything. So I guess I'm glad I switched over haha.

Sleep? Sleep is going better. I don't take naps as much, but I do go to bed earlier now. Although the heartburn wakes me up sometimes and that's not as much fun.

Best moment of the week: Finally getting maternity clothes (yes I really do like wearing them now) or getting our Otto and my new computer (not related to pregnancy, but it has been a great part of this week).

Silly picture of the best pants EVER!
Miss Anything? I mean I miss not being able to eat whatever I want or do whatever I want, but it's still minuscule compared to what I'm getting out of this.

Movement: Same as before, she is a wiggle worm at night, but not enough that it wakes me up or anything, just fun to feel. I can almost tell what time it is at night from the movement pattern haha. She's getting strong punches and kicks lately, which I'm loving. She also swims around a lot. One minute I'll feel a kick/punch on my right side, then wiggles along the bottom, then punches higher up by my belly button. It's pretty cool

Cravings/Aversions: I'm back to eating yogurts and fruits and loving it. Not that they are cravings, but they are no longer aversions :)

Gender: We have a little lady swimming around :)

Labor Signs: Not even and it better stay that way for a while!

Symptoms: Peeing, back pains, hunger, and baby brain like crazy some days! That's actually been there for a while, but I kept forgetting to put it on here...of course. I now have to write notes all over for things.

Moods: Happier, I cry when I see pets that need to be adopted...not sure why, but I cry a ton whenever we see those animals haha.

Looking forward to: My next Dr appointment is next week and we get to do another (most likely last) ultrasound so I'm really excited to see little miss at that point :)

No comments: