Pages

Jan 18, 2017

24 Weeks


Ignore my double chins...ew!
How far along? 24 Weeks (Cantaloupe)

Maternity  Clothes? Oh! My! Gosh! The Pants, the shirts, all of it is amazing! I'm sorry to all those I laughed at for telling me to just wear them. As Larry put it one day "do you know how much easier your life would be if you'd just listen to me more often?" Haha

Sleep? It was a rough week this past week, I could NOT sleep until my alarm. I was up before it each morning. Granted part of that was excitement over the new kitty, part of it was needing to go to the bathroom and it was close enough to my alarm that I just got up, part of it was heartburn, but after Monday I was finally able to sleep until my alarm and it felt SO great!

Best moment of the week: The Dr appointment for sure! We got to have another ultrasound so they could check the other side of the heart, we got confirmation that she's still a girl, and they even gave us a 4D picture of her cute little face (the nose!!). I'm so in love with this little lady!




I wonder who she'll look like.
I think she definitely has my nose so far.
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back some nights. Going side to side is really hard when I feel sleeping on my back would feel so much better. I always thought as long as I propped my back up I'd never notice, but that's a lie!

Movement: Oh yes! She's found my bladder so that's been fun. She was just hitting around it before, but now she's very much hitting right on. There are moments where I have to stop what I'm doing immediately so that I can get to the bathroom as quickly as possible haha.

Cravings/Aversions: I got my first real pregnancy craving this week...root beer! It's odd, but I feel like I need it every day. I also want either ice cream or popcorn, whenever we watch a show or movie I just wish I had some. I finally got some ice cream and felt much better, but I would love popcorn still haha.

Gender: We have a little lady swimming around :)

Labor Signs: Not even and it better stay that way for a while! Especially since she's breech right now

Symptoms: Back pains is the biggest one, wanting root beer and being hungry a lot, peeing, and baby brain are also thrown in.

Moods: Usually I'm in a great mood, I have my moments where I read into things wrong and I want to freak out, but then realize I just heard it wrong. I also am nesting pretty hard core lately so that's taken up a bunch of my time and energy.

Looking forward to: Because of the nesting feelings I'm REALLY getting excited about getting more house stuff set up. I'm hoping to have it all set up before my shower (details about that to come).

No comments: