Pages

Feb 22, 2017

29 Weeks



How far along? 29 Weeks (Acorn Squash)

Maternity  Clothes? I fear I may have to get bigger pants...not because the size it too small, but the pants don't fit right and my sweat pants that I got around Christmas don't fit anymore...I hate the idea of buying more temporary clothes, but at this point it's about being comfortable when I can.

20 weeks vs 29 weeks. Just wanted to compare since
I'm wearing the same shirt in both

Sleep? Who knew sitting up would bring about the best sleep I've had in a while haha. I can't tell if it's because my cats can't run over me (like they do when I'm down) or if it's because I don't have to toss and turn as much (my left side hurts too much, but if I stay on either side too long I get charlie horses). Who knows, I'm just glad our couch is super comfy still!

Best moment of the week: We built our crib! That was so much fun...or at least it's fun to say it's done with. It was actually a pain in the beginning. We also ordered the mattress and bassinet so we can start teaching the kitties to stay out of those...they haven't been delivered yet, but hopefully soon (i.e. before we leave for Vegas on Friday). Oh and my hair...I finally straightened it after washing it and it's SO long now! I love how long and soft it is...but it's still really thin and fine so I fear for the falling out part after she's here. I'm going to soak this in for the next 11 weeks still...HOLY CRAP 11 weeks left!!

Still need to get a mattress and add
Bedding...also it's not next to the
Window. We moved it to a wall

Miss Anything? This! This is the week that this hit me the most. I miss being able to walk for longer than 10 minutes without feeling winded or like everything is falling to the bottom of my belly (and therefore makes my back and hips hurt). I miss not worrying about expiration dates or trying new foods. I miss sleeping like normal (or not worry about if I'm on my back or belly too much). I miss not being in as much pain. I'm not complaining, mind you, but a lot has hit at once this past week.

Movement: Oh even more than before, if that was even possible. I know she's growing, but wow the movements are making my belly skin all jelly-like haha. We went to Costco to get memberships (don't get me started on that though) and I had to sit after a while and so we pretended to try out patio furniture and she went INSANE! I wish I had recorded my belly, luckily Larry was watching so he got to see the craziness. It's so nice. Although sometimes it feels like there's a VERY thin layer of skin between her and I; I can almost feel the details. I LOVE it more than anything!

Cravings/Aversions: Ice cream. I was so happy when Larry took me to Leatherby's last week to get some ice cream, but then I ate it WAY too fast. I can't wait to get more :P

Gender: We have a little lady dancing around :)

Labor Signs: None that I can tell...and it's my biggest fear right now. Still too early so I'm trying not to say things like "I can't wait till she's here"...I don't want to jinx anything just yet, she can keep cooking in there.

Symptoms: Haha back pains, exhaustion hit again (I'm pretty sure I could go back to falling asleep after dinner, waking up to get ready for bed, and going back to sleep I get that tired), knuckles are still pretty sore (and feel like they need to be cracked all the time), and that's about it

Moods: I still get annoyed easily, and I'm trying so hard to keep that in check, but there are days that I just don't care to talk to certain people and I think I'm having a hard time hiding it. Sorry if you've felt this way by me lately...nothing personal...I just mostly want to leave to take a nap haha.

Looking forward to: Finding a new doctor (yes still!), getting the rest of the furniture built and delivered, and sleeping more haha

No comments: