Pages

Aug 7, 2017

We Have A Roller?

Maybe?


I mean, she knew how to roll over on Friday (in fact she did it 4 times throughout the day), but now she just chomps on her fist instead...what is with that?

But anyways...

Larry text me while I was at work to say she rolled over (just from tummy to back so far) and I kind of teared up because I missed a big thing, but he sent me a video of it and I was so excited. I couldn't wait to rush home to play with her and get her to do it for me. And she did! I got mine on video too (because Larry's was so blurry on my phone). So here's her being a good roller:



But as I stated, she hasn't done it since. Though, to be fair, when I get home she usually wants a nap, then she wakes up in time to eat, and then I like to wait for her to digest the bottle a bit before I put her on her tummy and by that point she wants to get ready for bed so she's too fussy. Maybe this weekend I can try it again with her. It's funny I feel like she used to be awake too much and didn't nap enough, but now I wish she'd stay awake a little longer so she wasn't either fussy for food or a nap and would show us a rollover again!

I love this little girl of ours!

As a side note, I've noticed she is working on trying to roll from back to front now, she just has that dang arm in the way

No comments: