Pages

Oct 1, 2019

Washington & Montanta Trip: Driving Home Portion

We left Missoula and stopped at a small town (Lima) for lunch on the way back. There weren't a lot of options for places to go to let the girls wiggle and it was really cold so we had to settle with this small restaurant. It was cute, had delicious food (Larry even enjoyed an apple pie slice WITH cinnamon), and everyone was so nice to us. The drive home felt a little long, but the girls still did really well with it.

All the trees...I'm telling you! It was my favorite part
Getting home feels great, it was a little later than I hoped, but still before dinner time. Plus, we got here with a huge feeling of accomplishment. We found tons of places we liked in most of the areas we visited and the girls did great with their first road trip. The only bad part about it is learning those custom home builders were a waste of time was a bit of a disappointment and I felt I didn't sleep the best (white sheets are the worst and they were in ALL the homes we stayed in). I definitely could see us staying in Airbnb's more with trips, but I definitely have to research them more first and I think Larry came around to them as well :)

We got to a desperate point needing gas on this drove haha


All in all this was a great trip, I'm very happy with what we saw, did, and where we ate (haha). We saw more than I thought we would, we got a good sense of each area even in the short time we were there. I definitely feel more motivated to go down this path and start looking for home we may like, it might end up being more expensive than we had wanted, but I think it'll be a nice change for us, wish us luck!

This is the first thing hse did when we got home haha

No comments: