Pages

Oct 27, 2021

4 Months (weeks 14 - 17)

 

Compare/Contrast: Well the sickness thing was made more fun this time with 4 colds (one right after the other) all of September and a little into October. Then I had to have my 2nd covid shot around the 23rd of September and THAT, on top of everything else, made it the most miserable weekend of my life! I would never want to re-do that time.



Sleep is like normal. When I sleep, it's great, but I have to roll back and forth a lot. I'm also a little nervous at how quickly I've gotten so big. I know it's just because my ab muscles are shot and my uterus is expanding so quickly (little baby has a whole ocean to swim in in there at this point haha).

Finding the heartbeat on the doppler is a bit different this time, it's a little harder, but I think it's just mostly because of my excess skin I still have.




I still absolutely love tomato and look forward to my bacon, tomato, and cheese sandwiches for lunch almost every day. I love that I can eat more now and getting full doesn't make me super sick anymore. 

Best Moments This Month: The biggest and best moment was definitely going to New York with Stace. This was such a great trip and it was so much fun to get away. Not to mention it helped me get away when I was feeling constantly sick and so it helped me feel better and get back to normal and take care of my (still a little) sick family when I got back.



The doppler and finding the heartbeat are always great moments! When I had my 16 week appointment they couldn't find it as easily so we got to have an ultrasound and it was a relief for me. It was really really quick, but I could see movements and a full skull (I was nervous about that this time for some reason). I loved that appointment.

Feeling better is also a great moment. I tried to go off my medicine, but I noticed I got too sick if I was hungry and it got to be too much. BUT I am down to only 1 pill a day - yay! The best is no more colds and I'm feeling more productive (just this last week) and helpful with the family. Things are feeling so much more normal and I'm loving it.

Our Halloween month has been fun, not as productive as other years, but I've decided to enjoy what we can do rather than stress about what we didn't do. 



And lastly, feeling movements. This baby is starting to make itself known and I LOVE it! It's my absolute favorite part and I'm going to do all I can to soak in the rest of this pregnancy.


What I'm Looking Forward To: Definitely the anatomy scan scheduled for Nov 22nd. And, of course, the holidays coming up. I love those! Oh and we have a family vacation planned for the first weekend in December and I'm so excited for that, it's going to be SO much fun!

No comments: