Pages

Mar 19, 2022

Gender Predictions

I thought it would be fun to go through all the old wive's gender predictions online and see what they say about this baby. Not because I believe in them, but I thought it would be fun. So here goes:

Cravings: I still don't really get cravings during pregnancy. If I had to say I had one this time it would be more Ramen Noodles. Normally I like ice cream and this time I am just like "eh" about ice cream. I also liked crackers and chips a lot. This says boy

Sickness: I've had a TON of sickness this time and it's lasted longer than other pregnancies. However, I will say I had a lot of sickness with Cara and Lucy, but not so much with Gwen so it's not super consistent for me. But I'll say this one says girl

Skin: my skin has been good this pregnancy, no breakouts no issues. Although, I have been doing more masks and taking care of my skin so that's probably helped. And honestly, I've never had a bit problem with acne anyways. This one says boy

Mood: I've actually been a lot LOT less moody this pregnancy. Granted, I have been working from home the entire time and I feel like being around people makes me more easily irritated so that might be a huge contributing factor. But this one says boy.

High/Low Belly: So this one has been a lot more droopy. I feel like I normally look like I'm defying gravity with my big belly, but this one points way more down. The only caveat is that my ab muscles are hardly working anymore so I doubt there's anything to carry it high anymore anyways. This one says boy.

Heart Rate: Baby's heartrate has actually been pretty low compared to my others. My girls were always above 150 (almost always in the 170s). This one has been more 130s. I don't have an alternative answer for this one though. This one says boy

Chinese Gender Chart: When I did this it says girl, BUT all my girls said boy so maybe I do this opposite? Either way, this says girl.

Pregnancy Brain: I have been forgetful, but I don't feel like it's been anymore than usual. Granted, I haven't really fully been paying attention. This one says boy

Other things about this pregnancy:

My blood pressure has been considerably lower than it was with other pregnancies. This isn't on any predictor things, but I thought it was interesting. 

I've gotten a lot more sicknesses, not nausea, but like colds and congestion. However, Cara did start school like a month after I found out I was pregnant so it's likely due to new germs being introduced to our house. 

My body odor! Oh man do I feel like I'm more stinky than usual or I get stinkier quicker. Larry says he can't smell anything, but I feel like it's way worse. I joke with him that has to be a sign of a boy haha.

Also, this is the first pregnancy I've had SO much congestion (normally I have a lot of mucus to get out in the morning, but this time I'm more stuffed up). And my ear still doesn't hear so well. 

If I went off of feelings, I'd say I'm like 60% feeling boy and 40% feeling girl. HOWEVER, I felt that way during a good chunk of my other pregnancies so I don't feel that's consistent enough to go off of. I think it's going to be so much fun to find out, just a few more weeks now!!

No comments: