Pages

Nov 26, 2023

Christmas Starts Early

Oh man am I just so pumped for Christmas this year! I did my absolute best to not do a single Christmas thing until Thanksgiving had it's time. That is now! I have already started shopping (and got most of it done, even!), Christmas music is already on the radio (sweet! Sure made shopping that much more fun) and we are planning on putting our décor up today.


Really quick, I have to say how happy I am with my shopping already. I just went to the strip mall place near us and crossed off SO many items! I am making sure to go lighter with our family (I always overdo it and forget about how others ALSO have gifts for the kids and so it just gets so overwhelming) and I feel I got a good chunk for the kids crossed off. I think I just have a few more things to get others (as in, those not living in my house) and then just stockings and maybe some online stuff and I'm done! Like, really done! I think I might even be able to start wrapping this week and I'm just feeling so head of the game.

So I hope you all were able to enjoy your Thanksgiving and got a good head start on Christmas. It'll be here before we know it, it always is!

No comments: