Pages

Jan 1, 2024

New Years 2024

New Year's Eve/Day was SO amazing this year! We did our usual pizza for dinner with the kids (always a hit) and then the Packers played the Vikings AND just killed it (33 to 10!) It's got me wondering if we could possibly be heading to the playoffs (don't want to jinx it, but we've been doing so good lately). 

After the game was over, Larry and I did our usual game night with the "get to know you" couple's questions. We love just having random questions to ask each other and our answers usually line up so it's even more fun.




We also did some fun non-card questions ( like what our peaks and our pits of 2023 were, things we hope to accomplish or look forward to in 2024, things we love about each kid, etc.) and that was new and a bit more fun, in my opinion. Random "get to know you" questions are good and all, but talking about our specific views of the year and our family was more personal and informative.

We, of course, binged a lot of  candy and soda while kids are down :) because that's a fun part of being a parent, right? We also watched the ball drop and did our midnight kiss. I didn't get around to taking any pictures, I just don't feel the need to pause our fun to take a picture that's like a hundred I already have, but we had a lovely night.


With that, I'll say cheers to 2023 and hello 2024. I SO look forward to what's in store for us. I think it'll be a great one! 

No comments: