Jun 30, 2024

June Activities

 -Oh man, when we got back from Disney, the first thing I wanted to do was wash our Van. It was FILTHY inside and out. We took it to the Quick Quack Car Wash nearby and were SO impressed with the updates they've done since the last time. They have a fun animation that goes across your car as you go through. They have these AMAZING wiping towels by the vacuum area for wiping down different parts of your car (I got into all the spots inside and then touched up outside. AND the owner was walking around talking to people and I mentioned we just got back from a trip and were cleaning the bugs off the car. He said he knew his brushes could do better and offered to let us go a 2nd time for free! It's SO much cleaner now and it smells so nice so I'm really happy that got done! 

-So as much as I was hoping the kitties would start getting along better, it just doesn't seem like it's going to happen. So as a compromise we decided to get a "screen door" for our bedroom in the hopes that seeing each other more would help. It hasn't worked yet, but it at least gives us the option to have our door open at certain times to let air circulate a bit better, so that's nice.



-Our silly kids are now obsessed with watching car crusher videos. Larry showed Pierce ONCE and now he always asks to watch them. It's pretty funny how much they like it.


-We got to the Lowe's workshop this month: a UTV for Father's Day. We're really getting the hang of these. I know I'm feeling so much better, especially at this one since there was a VERY angry mom there. Even Gwen said "that is not a very nice mom!" In her defense, her son kept throwing hammers and she wasn't having it.


-I decided to get some of those iron perler bead crafts for Cara and the girls have loved making different kinds of projects with them. Cara has gotten really creative. Gwen is really good at copying the ideas they give you (she does it without any help too!). I love seeing them get crafty and creative!

Cara's "Mario" creation

-We had a very high wind advisory day this month and before I knew there was an advisory I decided to take advantage of the wind and take the kids out with a kite. We got some really good height on it. We brought 2 with us, but we only had string for one. It did get away from us a bit so much that I got a bit of a string burn trying to get it back, that part wasn't as much fun, but the kids really liked being able to fly it.


-Lucy has officially started ballet class and she cannot stop raving about it after each class. It's so fun seeing her show off her new moves. Larry has to take her, but I still love asking her what she learned when she gets home.


-We also finally hung up some of our wall decorations! I still need to print off pictures, but I'm so glad we got this stuff up, finally!



-And the silly kiddo pics this month:







No comments: