Pages

May 22, 2011

Releasing some aggression

So I've been talking to my step-dad, Will, a lot about wanting to learn to shoot, since I've never gone before, and he always responds with "whenever you want to let me know" and since I've decided to make sure I do something with my summer this year I decided I needed to figure out a Sunday I could go and since Larry has drill this weekend I thought it'd be perfect. So I sent him a message to go today and I just got back and I had SO much fun! I definitely want to shoot some different types. I took some photos, but not many because I was having too much fun:


This was an AR-15, my absolute favorite!

Mom shooting the other rifle


The pro got in some shots too.
Overall we shot a 22, 9 mm, 45, and two rifles (the AR-15 and I think the other was a high point, it was high something, but I can't remember). The 22 was fun, but a little soft, the 45 had too much of a kick for me, but if I were to own a handgun of the three I think I'd do the 9 mm, it had more power but not too much kick to it. But of the rifles, I loved loved loved the AR-15, it was easy to shoot and aiming wasn't too hard. I know Will has more guns, I want to try all of them one day because it was so much fun and hopefully I can become a pro :) ha ha
So easy to say it was a successful first time experience!

No comments: