Pages

Apr 14, 2013

Guess What We Got..?

OUR INVITATIONS:



I'm so excited to get these put together! It's going to be quite the workload for us, but we haven't had a huge workload really so far (minus maybe our consultation with the reception center) so we'll have fun with it (I'm speaking mostly on behalf of myself, not Larry ha ha).

We're past the 9 week mark and moving straight onto the 8 week mark and it's never been more clear how much we've got to do at this point. I'll say every single weekend from here until the wedding is completely booked for me except for one in the middle of May, which I'm sure will get filled up here quick.

The part I'm still most excited for is booking our honeymoon, I really can't wait for that part, we've decided we'll be spending one night in Vegas, fly from Vegas to Maui (because those flights are so much cheaper than from Utah)-spend a week there, then fly back from Maui to Vegas- spend another night there, then come back home and spend a couple days working on Thank You notes and getting my name changed. So we'll get some fun, party nights and a lot of relaxing, laid back days.

So I apologize in advance if I skip a few posts or days because I'll be jam packed! But I'm getting excited :)

No comments: