Pages

Apr 20, 2013

Shawn & Amber's Wedding

So today was a fun day! It was Shawn and Amber's wedding day (for those that might not know: Shawn is my brother). It was so nice seeing their wedding, they both looked so happy, you could tell it was a really great day for them :)

When we got there we were a bit early and so we went to visit with Amber while we waited for everyone else to get there and for the ceremony to start. She was so nervous she couldn't sit still, it was so funny, but she also couldn't stop smiling too. She looked gorgeous in her dress, it was so pretty and totally fit her perfectly-she's a cute little prego!

Their ceremony was sweet and their reception had the yummiest ice cream bar! I think I put a little of everything on top of mine ha ha. I'll admit I've been on a strict no sweets/candy diet (really I'm calling it my desperate-to-get-into-shape-two-months-before-my-wedding plan), but I hadn't eaten all day today so I think I deserved a little ice cream fun.

Here are some of the pics I got:

The groom waiting for his bride

After the bride was given away by her dad


Exchanging of rings

I thought it was so adorable that she was holding her bump!

This was technically the second kiss, but I liked this shot better

Bride and groom with Mom and Will


I'm so happy for them: Congratulations Shawn and Amber!

I will say it really had me thinking about our wedding, I can't tell if I'm more excited or nervous at this point ha ha, but I've been busting my butt lately on getting everything taken care of. I always saw people get stressed and rushed the last couple months before their wedding and I thought "no way will that be me, I've given myself enough time and I'll be good." Uh, I was wrong, the last couple months it's like there is no avoiding all the stuff you have to take care of, it's actually kind of mean that with wedding stuff you almost have to wait till the last couple months to actually do it, but I'm determined not to get stressed out. We finally got invitations out though, so big thing down once again :) now to work on reception decorations-Shawn and Amber definitely raised that bar ha ha. Less than 60 days to go now!

No comments: