Pages

Apr 26, 2013

50 Days??

Holy crap! How on earth did we pass 50 days before I noticed that's all we have left?!

Time is going way too fast! Although this wedding still feels like it's light years away. The only reason I know it's close is every time I tell people "June 15th" they go wide eyed and say "ooh it's close!"

I feel like we still have so much to do! Although we now have the following crossed off:

  • Favors
  • Half of our photo booth picture strip design (we're still playing around with it to make it look better)
  • Invitations (mailed out and everything)
  • Hair Trial (just Bridals left before the big day!)
  • Card Box
  • My honeymoon swim suits (Just need to get a cover up)
  • My "wedding scent" (I read an article saying you should have a new one for the wedding so that whenever you wear it afterwards it makes you think of that special day)

The biggest things we still need are:

  • His Suit
  • Ties for all the guys (Hey! That rhymes!)
  • Honeymoon hotel & Flight booked (which should be this weekend if things go well)
  • Music (need to dl all the songs from ITunes and get a playlist going)
  • and then just a few small details
We are also doing a sort of second engagement session next weekend at Thanksgiving Point (aaahhh! it's so pretty there) and so we got our outfits picked out tonight and I have a beauty school doing my hair so we just have to pay the fee for T-Giving Point and we're golden on that :)

I'm also working on re-budgeting some stuff because it's still a little tight, although it'll be nice once I get my car tune up taken care of and I can see how much I'll have on my Visa to use towards the wedding...fingers crossed!

Other than all that all my weekends are booking up pretty fast here so I'll be so happy when we are done with the wedding and I can breath and relax again! I won't lie: several times this week I've told someone (mostly Larry) that if ANYTHING goes wrong and we can't do our wedding for some reason than we're still going to Maui and we'll elope there and just come back to tell friends and family and have a party later. Everyone told me they wished they had done something like that and I'm just now seeing how smart it is, weddings get so overwhelming!

So anyways, here's hoping the next 49 days go smoothly and quickly!

No comments: