Pages

Jul 3, 2013

Honeymoon photos

My goofy road trip faces

Vegas Suite (NICE tub!)
 
Our in flight "meal" out to HI (the fruit was amazing though!)
 

Hotel waterfall at the entrance

Us after 20 hours of traveling. Made for a LOOONG day!

I kept feeding these birds at lunch, I think they liked us.
I already miss this view each morning!
I loved their morning centerpieces. You can buy the
Lava plants in stores there, but we never went to them.


Our temporary cat out there :)
Larry took the stairs while I went on the elevator.
This was my "sad, he left me" face to guilt him with
When I saw him at the top Haha

I'm obsessed with flower pictures!

Every day I went to go feel the water. It was always warm
Ulua Beach

"Honeymoon '13 Larry heart Jodi"
"Hey look, it's like I have a cape."
"You're silly, let me take a picture."
Haha


He was rubbing lotion on my back and I saw a photo op!
Ever since we picked HI and Larry found out
About Pineapple wine he wanted to try some...
Or all. He only got through 1 1/2 bottles
We left the rest there.


I don't know who thinks this makes a good gift, I thought it was creepy.

He did say he wanted new sunglasses...
This boy makes me laugh!


He took forever and a day to apply sunscreen
So I decided to mess with him
Then he finally stopped and I got a cute photo

Beach love!

I've always wanted to swing on a hammock with my love

It was blissful, I could've fallen asleep

I'm really obsessed with flower pictures.

I never picked any off the trees!
This was on the ground and still pretty

The little baby bird that visited us on a beach trip one day.
I think he made it home safely.

We passed by this totem pole a hundred times
Before I realized what it was haha

I'm pretty sure he was sick of me taking pictures at this point.
But it's to mimic a photo of my papa

Me showing Larry how it's done Haha

Luau one night

The fire dancers were the coolest part
The prettiest sunset picture.
Going to frame it with the sand I collected


Yeah, he was done looking at the camera at this point :)

We did both trails.
I did both in flip flops!

Larry in "jail"
Pools of Oheu


Us on the cliff
Larry loves the ocean


Our view off the cliff.

Me in "jail"

Us in front of one of the waterfalls

Larry playing on the Bennion tree

He made me pose like this :)

Us at the base of the waterfall that took the 2 mile hike
To get to. It was nice and cool though!

Why you don't wear "beach gear" to go hiking!
 
 
I need a pedicure! Haha

Sunrise at Haleakala

I thought the clouds were the coolest part

To show how cold it was there.
Larry kept closing his eyes for pics so this was all I got

This is saying if you measure from sea level the mountain we are on
(the far left one) is actually taller than Everest (but by less than 100 ft.)

The official sunrise.
The place here does a chant and blows a seashell horn
As the sun is coming up. It was pretty cool.

Back in Vegas got tickets to ride the Stratosphere rides
And then enjoy the most relaxing of baths ever!






 I posted more on Facebook, but some here aren't there. For the general recap go to this post.

Happy Wednesday!







No comments: