Pages

Jul 7, 2013

Park City Visit (Number 21)

 
 

 Yesterday Larry and I decided to go to Park City and ride some of the Alpine rides. I'd been on the slide once before with my mom, but Larry had never been and I heard there was a zip line, and that's on our little bucket list so I figured now that wedding planning was over with and we had some free weekends, why not go?
Larry wasn't as thrilled as I was in the beginning, but I think that was more about the heat and long lines. Once we rode the coaster he was all smiles. We had an awesome time (even though it was really busy) riding the rides, eating their expensive yummy food, and even getting some ice cream at the end. As a bonus, it didn't rain until our ride home (they stop all the rides when it rains) so we really lucked out. Unfortunately, even though I wore sun screen I got a major burn, but we created some fun memories and got to try new things that we both ended up loving and that's what counts!

No comments: