Pages

Nov 12, 2013

Another Wedding to Celebrate


So this past weekend I got to fly into Indiana to celebrate my sister, Ariel's, wedding day. Well really it was her reception, they did the actual wedding part on the 1st of November and, as much as I REALLY wanted to be there for both I could only go out there for one and we decided the reception would be better. It was really pretty the way we got the church decorated; I wish I had real pictures to post of it, but I got caught up on the fun of it that I only have "getting ready" pictures of the church so they aren't as special, but I figure pictures of them were cuter ;)

It was a lot of fun meeting a whole bunch of new "bonus" family members. I swear each year my family gets bigger and bigger, but I'm not complaining one bit.

Some of these pictures are from their engagements and the others are from the temple on the 1st, but it gives you a good gyst of what they look like together. He's so sweet with her, he basically worships the ground she walks on and she is so cute all bride-y. She definitely soaked up the celebrations for them and she looked so pretty in her dress. They definitely work well together and I'm happy to have a new brother-in-law.

I realized this will have been the 6th wedding I was a part of or went to (or was in) in a, like, 15 month period...whew! I'm tuckered out!

So Congratulations to the newlyweds! I hope the transition to the next phase of life goes smoothly for you guys and I'm so happy I could be a part of part of your big day (no that wasn't a typo).

No comments: