Pages

Nov 2, 2013

Vacation Pics

I know, I know-took me long enough to post them, but in an effort to catch up here are vaca pics :)
 
These are from The Bahamas part of the trip:
 
The ultimate picture of bliss!

The only good part of this timeshare was the lady took our picture at the Marina

We were told these hut boats sell drinks and snacks at the sandbar when the water is low



Sunset from the ship



All above are from the ship












All these are from the Glass Bottom Boat Tour




Above is from the beach
 
Our drive from Ft. Lauderdale to Orlando was crazy foggy for some reason:
 

And here's from Disney world:

Lines left us with extra time

Magic Kingdom


Epcot

It was the International Food and Wine Festival time

This is entirely made form chocolate. I told Larry if I got
One Christmas wish it was that I wanted this one!

This was the Italy part of the Food & Wine Festival.
I just thought it was really cool to pretend we were this close :)

Hollywood Studios

This was the worst "ride"
If you go, don't do this one!

At Fantasmic. I love Little Mermaid

Fantasmic (couldn't get too many good pics or video)

How we ended each day while waiting for the shuttle :)

Larry just let his hair be the whole trip haha

Animal Kingdom








They had a petting zoo at Animal Kingdom


Best Action shot huh? It was accidental (this was after they put food down)
It was a really fun trip!! :)

No comments: