Pages

Jan 7, 2015

Congrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of

Guess what...
 

We've officially booked our flights for our trip to New York!

I'm so stoked for this trip, I can't even explain (though I'm sure I've said it enough on the blog already). We were going to wait a little longer to book it, but I was randomly checking prices on all flights last night (I'm also planning on visiting my mom later this year so I checked that flight information as well) and prices have never been lower from what I've seen. Larry was in class so I text him letting him know we should get this part done now, but he got home so late we went to bed and forgot. So, of course, the first thing I did this morning was remind him about it so we could book them. We'll still wait a little bit to get the hotels, but I do have the ones I want picked out and everything else should be good to go for now.

Queue my happy dance!!

No comments: