Pages

Mar 5, 2015

3.5.15

Today is a special day, a kind of anniversary of sorts for us. It's not a day we've been able to celebrate in the past, nor is it on we will be able to celebrate in the future, but it is an important one. Today's date is 3.5.15 and that really only means something essential to us you see because 3 is Larry's favorite number, 5 is mine, and 15 has become "our" number over the years. I'm not sure why, and I don't think I've ever heard of another couple with a "their" number, but it's one that has always meant something to us. We started dating on the 15th of October, we were married the 15th of June, and plus 3X5 is 15. Last year I was writing the date out and I realized the next year it would be something fun to celebrate so I text Larry to let him know it was coming up haha. For the past 6 months, about, we've been making sure we have a date night on the 15th of each month (you see how that number is big for us?), we usually trade off who gets to pick and who pays to make it interesting, well March was my month so I told Larry instead of going out on the 15th I wanted to go out tonight.


We decided to go to Olive Garden because I wanted to go out to get frozen yogurt afterwards so I wanted something I knew I could eat just some of and save the rest for later. I also decided to try the Bruschetta appetizer since we had some at our wedding that was so yummy and got to try some when we went to that fancy Italian place with Larry's work folks that was also pretty good. Olive Garden's was pretty good as well, but I could only handle 3 pieces before I was done with it. We still got our breadsticks and salad too that I absolutely love so it was a happy meal :)

Afterwards we drove over to U-Swirl for some frozen yogurt where we talked about our favorite memories from our relationship (lots of laughs and aww moments there). It's funny because we either remembered each of the other person's and agreed or we were reminded of some fun moments. We talked a lot about the next couple of year's plans we have as well, it was a nice night. Afterwards we came home and watched some funny fail videos and played with the kitties. And now I'm here blogging before bed.

Overall it was a nice way to spend such a special occasion for us and I'm so glad we got the chance to celebrate it. I love you S.L.P. and I'm so glad we've come as far as we have. I look forward to many special dates with you!

No comments: