Pages

Sep 21, 2016

7 Weeks





How far along? 7 weeks (a little blueberry)

Weight loss/gain? Actually I'm down...from what I remember it's about 2 lbs.

Maternity  Clothes? Not yet. I just get bloated so I just leave my pants unbuttoned. Maybe put a hair tie around the buttons. That's all I need for now.

Sleep? Oh man sleeping is the best right now! Since I'm on pelvic rest (because of the SCH) I have to take it easy so I lay on the couch after work and just pass out. Larry wakes me up around 9:30 so we can go to bed and I pass out again. If it weren't for the sickness I'd be a log at night. I do have to stay on my side so the cats don't jump on my stomach and that gets my hips sore, but the sleep itself is so nice!

Best moment of the week: Hearing the heartbeat for sure! I could do that again and again!

Miss Anything? Eating whatever, doing whatever, and that's about it haha. But I'm so glad to have a baby in there that I don't miss it too much.

Movement: No, way too early for that.

Cravings/Aversions: I more have aversions than cravings. I haven't been able to eat yogurt or a lot of fruit lately. It's been sad, but I got a bunch of cereal and milk so that helps for breakfast and I have a hard time with left overs so I usually eat cereal while Larry finishes dinners haha.

Gender: Don't know for sure yet. We're hopeful for boy, the chart says boy, but it could be either at this point.

Labor Signs: Not even close.

Symptoms: Sore boobs, sickness like no other, food aversions, sleepiness, bloating. And ALL the smells! They are all awful!

Moods: Nothing bad so far. I only get sad when I can't play with the kitties like I used to. But nothing too crazy other than that.

Looking forward to: The next ultrasound...I don't have to have them for good reasons, but man do I love watching BB.

No comments: