Pages

Sep 28, 2016

8 Weeks



How far along? 8 weeks (a raspberry)

Weight loss/gain? Haven't weighed myself, but I'm guessing I'm same as last time.

Maternity  Clothes? Still just bloated a lot at night so I just leave my pants unbuttons. Starting to feel hip pains so I guess those are starting to stretch a bit now.

Sleep? I get so sick at night that I think that helps keep me asleep. It just sucks when I get woken up to go to bed, actually moving and going up the stairs is a bit rough. But worth it.

Best moment of the week: The sleep. I sleep so deeply and for so many hours that that's all I need for now haha.

Miss Anything? What life was like before being sick all the time. But I'm taking it as a sign that BB is really healthy so I accept it.

Movement: Still too early

Cravings/Aversions: Still feel like I can only eat cereal, spaghettio's, and anything apple flavored (apple cheerios, apple sauce, etc.)

Gender: Still thinking boy, but no idea yet.

Labor Signs: Not even close.

Symptoms: Same as before. Mostly sore boobs, sickness, bloating, and sleeping a lot. Oh and I have lovely motion sickness starting...THAT'S fun. Makes it so I can't listen to the radio at all and if people talk too quickly or there's too many people talking I get really nauseous. I hope that part goes away haha. Also, can having a super nose be a super power? Because I can tell you when our garbage cabinet is open from ANYWHERE in the house at this point!

Moods: No big mood shifts. I'm VERY unmotivated though and feeling anti-social. I just want to get through the day as quickly and painlessly as possible haha. I feel bad, but I don't care at the same time.

Looking forward to: I have my next ultrasound on Monday so I'm REALLY looking forward to that!

No comments: