Pages

Oct 5, 2016

9 Weeks




How far along? 9 weeks (a little grape)

Weight loss/gain? Still around 121 ish...which is less than pre-pregnancy, but it's been my standard this whole time. I'm wondering if our scale is broken haha

Maternity  Clothes? I started to wear a pair Stacey gave me and Oh...Em...Gee those things are so comfy! I don't need them, but it's nice to have them just in case.

Sleep? Sleep is great, but I get cramps in my butt cheeks that are not my favorite haha. The kitties also love to cuddle all over me.

Best moment of the week: The best was also the worst this week. On the 30th I had my first bleed from the SCH. It was really scary and so we went into the hospital. I thought for sure they were going to give us bad news and could not stop crying. Well they took us back finally and showed us BB doing GREAT with a heart rate of 176 (WHOA from the 120 from our first appointment!!). They told me the SCH appeared to be healing up a bit now. They also had me go in to the lab to get my blood drawn and I got SO sick afterwards, in fact I was sick really bad that whole weekend, and then my levels were SOO high it was insane. So things are looking really good!

Little BB


Miss Anything? Absolutely nothing. The sickness was rough, and it's still a little there, but I'm sleeping it off most of the time and I'm just so happy that BB is doing good there's nothing I could ask for right now except for the SCH to go away.

Movement: Still too early

Cravings/Aversions: Still sticking to cereal, spaghettio's, and anything apple flavored (apple cheerios, apple sauce, etc.)

Gender: Won't know for a few months still

Labor Signs: Not even close.

Symptoms: Same as before.

Moods: There have been a couple days where I worry about my body changing and if it'll ever go back. I know it's irrational, but I really freak out and wonder if I can do this to the end. But the next day I feel perfectly fine and wonder where those feelings came from...that's been loads of fun haha.

Looking forward to: Well my ultrasound was moved to the 17th so I guess I'm looking forward to that now haha. I also can't wait to have a big belly...I SO look forward to that!

No comments: