Pages

Oct 23, 2016

Our Newest (Temporary) Addition

So we got a new addition to our house hold this weekend:



My brother!
 
That's right! My brother has officially moved in with us! Funny story: one night back in mid August Larry was drinking and cleaning so I was hanging out watching him in the basement. Well my brother was texting me about how much he hated his current living situation, he was sick of being there, and wanted to find an apartment. Larry mentioned if he wanted to pay us rent he could come live with us so (thinking he was joking) I mentioned it to Andy as a joke. Well Andy really loved the idea and Larry said he was serious so we started working out the arrangements and what was expected. I know some people might think this is strange since we're still new to the home or sometimes money and family don't mix, but my brother have always been pretty close and very honest with each other. I knew I wouldn't have any issues with him living with us because if there were any issues him and I could tell each other about them.
 
Well after a few weeks and quite a bit of excuses I started to think he wasn't going to move in after all. I figured he decided his current situation wasn't the worst or maybe made other plans with his girlfriend so I just stopped asking him when he was renting a truck. Well imagine my shock when he text me this past week and said he'd have a truck on Saturday :O
 
Since I've been non stop sick and can't lift too much I decided to let him in on the pregnancy news then (he has probably been the most excited at this point, he actually thanked me for telling him and gave me a big hug when we saw him yesterday). It didn't take too long to get his stuff onto the truck, especially with it only being him and Larry, and we were able to get it to the house and unloaded just in time for him to get the truck back.
 
I think this will be such a good thing for Andy. I think he needs to be around family for a while and not someone who doesn't get him. Plus he's so hard to get a hold of I think it'll be good for my mom to have another way to get a message to him and know that he's okay since he's with us (and no longer in Kearns...sorry anyone from that area, but it's pretty sketchy!).
 
Anyways, that's our exciting new adventure. Other than sleeping and puking nothing else is really going on with me haha. BB is still going strong as you can see in the weekly posts. I'm probably not going to do much for Halloween at this point since we have no decorations up and I don't even want to think of going costume shopping (getting motion sickness really limits how much you can handle). Happy Fall everyone!!

No comments: