Pages

Oct 19, 2016

11 weeks





How far along? 11 Weeks (a fig)

Weight loss/gain? I'm going with 123 at this point...whatever!

Maternity  Clothes? Still going with unbutton pants at this point. Belly sticks out so at least there's support there haha

Sleep? Kitties are really messing with me and get me stuck in on position for too long. Mostly Minnie loves to cuddle up near my face, but the other two cut off where my feet and legs can be. It's like they think I'm sharing my heaven! Other than that it's been great haha

Best moment of the week: Had another ultrasound on Monday...it was my favorite so far. BB's HR was 179 (I know that's good, but now I'm worried it's getting too high). The lady even switched to 4D and just let us watch for a minute. BB was wiggling and kicking around all over the place. It was weird to not feel a thing, but watching I sure made me tear up a little bit. I also had to let slip to Co-workers about the news. We had plans for Friday night that I'm not going to be able to keep (since I'm WAY too sick at nights) and so I couldn't think of an excuse any longer. They were all ready excited.

Looking more human like
Wish I could show how cute he/she was
Moving around like crazy

Miss Anything? Nope...I don't think we're decorating anytime soon. I get too sick in the car to go anywhere so I'm just going to be content with staying home at this point.

Movement: Still too early

Cravings/Aversions: Still sticking to cereal and applesauce, but now I'm LOVING Easy Mac. Used to think it was disgusting, now it's what I eat EVERY. SINGLE. DAY haha.

Gender: Won't know for a couple months still, but I'm getting excited for that

Labor Signs: Not even close.

Symptoms: Just sickness...and sickness. And sleep. That's all I feel these days haha.

Moods: Still just laziness. That's about it.

Looking forward to: I have my 12 week appointment with my actual dr next week so I'm looking forward to talking to her more about the whole SCH. They told me at the last U/S that it's actually growing, but they didn't show it to us and I didn't see it so I'm unsure what's all going on. I need clarity already!

No comments: