Pages

Apr 29, 2018

Cara's First Birthday Party

Yes, it's true, we celebrated a HUGE milestone for Cara. Yes, it was early. Yes, I would have rather done it the weekend after her birthday, but due to schedule issues we had to do it today. I'm SO excited to say that the party ended up being exactly what I wanted! We had the cutest decorations (thank you Oriental Trading Company), the most adorable smash cake (thanks to Sweet Bottom Cakes), and some great food (thank you mom for helping me make your chicken quinoa recipe). Cara actually wasn't too scared of people too (as long as she had a sucker and was in her high chair), she even giggled at people. And BOY did she get spoiled with her gifts, we are so lucky to have the people in our lives that are there. Anyways, here are some shots we got of her party:














 



I can't believe my baby is going to be a whole year old this week! We are going to be taking some family photos to share :) so I'm excited to see how those turn out.

No comments: