Pages

Apr 1, 2018

Cara's First Easter

Okay, Easter this year was such a great one! Granted having a little egg-hunter to celebrate with makes it great. Add to that we got to spend it with all Cara's far away grandparents and you have yourself a winner! We started the morning off with Nana and Will and then ended it with Nana and Papa Wilson. My mom was great at getting some treats and plastic eggs that we could "hide" for Cara to do her first Easter Egg Hunt in the morning. It was so cute to watch her look around, she totally was all about "I found one, I'm good now" and didn't care to search for more, but we kind of made her keep looking

Then we dressed Cara up in her cute little Easter dress we bought at Costco...I almost wish I had more excuses to put her in this more often, but I have a feeling we'll only get one use out of this one (good thing she's too adorable in it still!)


Then we drove over to visit the Wilson clan (including the Quists and Neils) for catching up, playing with kids, and eating dinner. You can read more about the whole visit here

If you want to watch the really long vide of Cara searching for eggs, here you go:

No comments: