Pages

Jan 5, 2020

4 Months (weeks 14 - 17)




Compare/Contrast: The mucus this time around has gotten to be insane! I've had it this entire time, I go through 20 tissues every morning (it hits every morning after I brush my teeth, before I do mouth wash). After I blow my nose over and over until it feels clear enough, I feel I have so much phlegm in my throat.

I'm still on my meds for the sickness. I tried to go off it a couple weekends ago, but I did end up feeling a little nauseous towards the end of the night, so I'm going to wait until I'm closer to 20 weeks to stop it.

I'm still waiting to feel movements. With Cara I didn't feel for sure movements until closer to 19 weeks, with Gwen I felt it around 16/17 weeks (and SAW outside movements at 19 weeks). This pregnancy is reminding me a lot of Cara's so far.

Best Moments This Month: Celebrating the holidays with families. I wish we could've bought baby stuff, but not knowing the gender makes it a bit difficult (it's not like we need toys, and if we have another girl we don't need clothes). It does make me excited for the holidays this year since this baby will be around 6 months old then!  

Of course, I always love our Monday check ins with the doppler. So far the heartbeat has been around the 150s and feels like it's getting stronger every time I check.

I've really been soaking in my girlies lately. They've been playing and bonding and acting so cute and it makes me so excited to meet this newest little one. Regardless if it's a boy or girl I know he/she will be loved and cute and the girls will make their games threesomes and I can't wait to see another amazing little personality grow up with us!


What I'm Looking Forward To: Finding out the gender for sure! I'm really looking forward to the whole anatomy scan just to check on everything. I can't wait to see the fingers, toes, bum, the organs, the fluid levels, and watch the little one move.

No comments: