Pages

May 2, 2021

Cara is 4

As of this moment my first baby is 4 years old!! I can't believe it. It's our last year of her being my baby. Although, as the book says as long as I'm living, my baby she'll be. There's just something about turning 5 that makes me think the foundation has been set on her and it's just building on what we've set and I'm SO not ready to be done with the foundation haha. I'm planning on soaking up as much as I can this next year.

Now that my mushy part is over, here is our annual update on this awesome girl:

  • She LOVES Mario, Legos, Dinosaurs, Monsters, Pokemon, and everything like those.
  • She is still our little daredevil! She's not afraid of much and loves adventures!
  • She loves playing games like Hide and Seek, Pancake Pileup, and Don't Break the Ice. She's learning so quickly how to play games, take turns, and sharing.
  • We do Brain Quest flash cards Monday-Thursday with the girls and she's caught on so well and it blows me away how much she knows!
  • She's literally the best big sister ever! She loves playing with Gwen and loves giving Lucy hugs and kisses and making her laugh. She'll literally do anything to get her to smile and laugh. She's also great and playing imaginary games with Gwen and will play along with whatever Gwen wants to play or will include Gwen in her games she's started.
  • She's going to be big on spreading happiness! She loves saying hi to everyone she meets. If they say hi back, they are automatically her new best friend. On Easter she'd show off her dress and if someone said it was cute she'd say "my new friend loves my new dress!" haha. She makes me proud of her every day!
  • If she's not the class daredevil she'll be the class clown. Either way, I hope NOTHING destroys her confidence. She's got SO much of it and deserves it...she's an amazing person!

Now that she's 4 we've decided she's old enough (and mature enough) to start having 1:1 dates with mom and dad. So for her birthday she'll have a lunch/activity date with just me and then a dinner/activity date with her dad. We'll do these twice a year with all our kids and I'm SO excited to start them. I hope we're able to keep these going until they are grown and move out on their own!

No comments: