Pages

May 9, 2021

Jurassic Quest

So when I heard of this thing called Jurassic Quest that's a drive thru dinosaur exhibit and you have a daughter that LOVES dinosaurs I knew it was something we HAD to do. I also just happened to drive past it when I went to my cousin's bridal shower in April and saw how huge the dinosaurs were and knew even more we had to do it. I bought tickets to go today and kept telling the girls about how exciting it was going to be to go.

We drove through it today and the girls had so much fun. Granted, a bigger part of that might have had to do with the fact that they didn't have to be seat belted in and could walk around the van while looking at the dinosaurs. We played the little guided tour thing on my phone to hear what each dinosaur was and listen to the roars. And bonus, we got a "family picture" at the end. It's not the greatest, but it was free so you can't ask for much. 


Poor Lucy was pretty DONE being in my lap quickly and she couldn't go wherever she wanted since she wanted to push a lot of buttons so she got fussy AND then we realized she had a poopy diaper and we had NO wipes (and the "bathrooms" didn't have any toilet paper or paper towels or anything so that didn't help). Luckily I found a car with young babies and asked them if I could take a few wipes from them and they happily helped (it takes a village!). 

Anyways, this was the last weekend of this exciting event, so hopefully if you like dinosaurs you heard about it and got to check it out. I'm glad we did.

No comments: