Pages

Feb 11, 2023

February Family Date Day

This month Larry had a choice for our Family Date Day. I always bug him the whole week leading up to it to see what he's going to choose, but he's such a last minute planner. This month he decided on Kangaroo Zoo. Funny story is Stace wants to get us this Groupon to Kangaroo Zoo she found as part of our Family Christmas Present. She asked me when she should get it for us so I asked Larry and he said May would be best because he felt it was a good Summer place to go to. I laughed at that thinking that's silly because it felt like a good winter activity. Then when he said he wanted to pick it for our family activity I couldn't help but laugh that we could've gotten it for free if he thought of this sooner.


Anyways, we went this weekend and we ended up having a GREAT time. Gwen had been talking about going to a place with slides and bouncy places for a while (after watching a Blippi episode where they go somewhere like that) so she was so happy when she saw everything. We let Pierce walk around so much so he was having his own blast. Lucy was nervous at first, but then we started going down the slides with her and she warmed up and ended up having so much fun. There was one slide she just wanted to go down over and over and over. I was more than happy to go through all the crazy obstacles to get to the slides with the girls since it was the first time I had been and not been pregnant so I was all for it....boy did it tire me out haha.


We stayed so long and then went to Pizza Pie Cafe afterwards (one of our favorites!) where we stuffed our faces with regular and dessert pizza. 


No comments: