Pages

Dec 21, 2012

Holiday Fun!

My name is Jodi and...
I'm a complete slob!
 
 

Okay, so I was making some work Christmas treats (because I just KNEW the world wasn't going to end and I'd look pretty mean if I didn't bring something) and this is what my kitchen ends up looking like when I bake or cook, especially when it's new stuff. I won't even take pictures of what the living room or our bedroom looks like, but suffice it to say-I've got a nice big weekend pre-Christmas project on my to-do list! Looks like when I'm not with family, I'll be cleaning..A LOT!

But I did manage to get another Pinterest thing off my "need to try" list:

image source

The one on top is the original version, one on the right is mine. It looks brown and kinda like "no bake cookies" but I promise they are black and when you peel them off with a spoon they look like coal! I had fun making them and they were real easy, but man taking them off those pans was a nightmare! I don't think it will be a "regular treat" in this household, but I'm glad I could make it for co workers to enjoy :)

Anyways, I hope everyone is excited that Christmas is in just 4 days-hope your shopping is done! I can't wait to see my family and see if they like their gifts :) Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: