Pages

May 11, 2013

Bridal Shower

So today was an awesome day, wedding-wise! We had my bridal shower at my grandma's house and then afterwards Larry and I went and did a second engagement session with our new photographer. If I haven't said so already...I LOVE HER! She's so what I wanted this whole time and I'm so glad we found her! Anyways, starting with my shower-we're definitely spoiled. I mean look at all we got today:


This really doesn't do what we got justice. The bags are stuffed with things too, if I took it all out there definitely wouldn't be room in any picture I could get to show all of it. We definitely lucked out for sure. We had a nice turnout to the shower too, mostly family (of course), with a few friends. I wish more of Larry's family could've came, but his mom was out of town and I think his grandma didn't want to come by herself so Jena was the Bradsby side representation-she did a good job of it though :)

Hopefully those that took pictures will send them to me so I can make some sort of collage or something for the blog.

As for our second engagements, we did them at Thanksgiving Point and I really can't wait to see how they turn out. With Natalie she didn't seem to want to do a lot of the shots I was kind of excited for, but the ones we did get came out fantastic so I can't complain too much, but with Jena (V-the photographer) she did so many shots that I was thinking "oh there, that'd be pretty" or she'd bring up shots that I didn't even think of but after she pointed them out I loved the ideas. I can't wait till my bridals now.

We're down to 5 more weeks left!!! Can you feel the excitement we got?! Haha

Oh and don't forget tomorrow is Mother's Day, make sure to send some love to your mom :)

No comments: