Pages

May 20, 2013

The Final Countdown!

We have completed EVERY big thing for our wedding! This includes: Reception/Ceremony location, photography, videography, invitations, food, linens, cake, the dress, the suit, getting line information set (flower girl, sign girls, who is walking who down the aisle, etc.), the officiant, hair and makeup, photography timeline (ish), videography timeline (ish), music, honeymoon, flowers, and I think that might just be it. We had my shower (of which I've posted on) and I got Thank You's out from that, we've done our registry (which I'm constantly updating), we've gotten almost all our favors ready. The only things I think we have left is paying everything off (which we could do now and I may just mail checks out this week so I can cross it off the list), buying my garter and some little baskets, getting money for tips together, and then getting my hair touched up for pictures. Then it's all pictures, rehearsal, eating, and enjoying the rest of our time together.

I can't even tell you how excited I am at this point! I think it's because all the stress is subsiding for a while (now that I don't constantly think of everything we still need to do). I'm so excited that this weekend is a 3 day weekend which means I'm doing a major clean up of the home so that I just need to do tidy-ing before the actual wedding and then it will stay clean while we're on our honeymoon. I've already printed off every form I'll need to change my name so once we get back from the blissful vacation I'll be doing everything I need to to change my name and get that done and over with.

I've even had enough time to plan some more trips we'll be taking over the next year, of which I can't wait. We've got hiking King's Peak at the end of August/beginning of September, Bahamas cruise + Disney World in October and then I'm also planning on doing New York next October (I've always wanted to go and since Larry and I decided we'll be traveling for our anniversary each year rather then get a gift it's perfect timing!).

So that's our lives right now, super excited, much more chill, and time just rushing on by! Can't wait till the wedding now, only 26 more days!

No comments: