Pages

May 26, 2013

Three more weeks...sort of

So we actually passed our three week mark yesterday, but I was so busy I forgot to post. We've gotten all the big stuff done (we got Larry's suit and it fits him really well so we can officially cross that off the list). I've discovered now it's down to the tiny details, like timing, and scheduling, and getting everyone to where they need to be when they need to be there.

I'm so happy this weekend is a three day weekend, we're busy super cleaning the house (with carpet cleaner and all). So that when my brother comes home (whenever that may be) and he stays here at least it will be clean for a second :) Plus I'd like to leave for our honeymoon knowing it's already cleaned up.

I'm such a nerd I've already made my schedules for each day from here till we leave for the honeymoon...there's a ton of stuff to get done. There were things I forgot I wanted to get done before now and so I'm in a rush trying to figure out when I can get it done...it's hectic. But I'm really excited for it at the same time.

It's finally hitting me that it'll be OUR day here soon, not that I'm another bridesmaid there for someone else on their day, it's going to be me and Larry they all look at, that part makes me apprehensive though so I try not to think about it.

Well Larry just woke up now and this has turned into a ramble post, so guess we should get back to cleaning...can't wait for these three weeks to fly by already :)

No comments: