Pages

Aug 6, 2014

Playlist Songs Shuffle

So when I put my playlist on shuffle I get the following random songs (I'd like to note I started it off with Cell Block Tango from the Chicago soundtrack, but since I selected that I won't count it):

  1. Rain Song - Cold
  2. Smoothie King - Bowling For Soup
  3. Tip of My Tongue - Kelly Clarkson
  4. Going Through Changes - Eminem
  5. I Can Wait Forever - Simple Plan
  6. Soar - Christina Aguilera (so my collection is old...)
  7. Mine - Christina Perri
  8. Imaginary - Evanescence (I mentioned my collection is old right? Haha)
  9. Gone - Daughtry
  10. Too Bad - Nickleback
It's weird that NONE of my top bands made it on the list, but they were good to hear again. Most of those I hadn't heard in a really long time. I will admit I skipped songs I couldn't stand because I didn't want them on my list and should probably take them off my songs anyways, but there you have it. It's a day late, but good enough right?

Till next time...

No comments: