Pages

Aug 3, 2014

What I Ate Today

Well this one seems boring, but here goes:

What I ate today was...

For breakfast I had a blueberry bagel with no cream cheese because I accidentally forgot to pack the Strawberry Cream Cheese and accidentally packed the Chive and Onion one. I didn't put that one on my bagel because chive and onion with blueberry sounded disgusting and I bought that one for a recipe this week and couldn't remember how much of it I needed so I didn't want to use any of it just in case. I also had a strawberry applesauce and some OJ. It was a nice camping breakfast (did I mention we came back from camping today? I'll post about that later).

I didn't eat lunch because once we got back from our trip I just wanted to shower and take a nap. Instead I showered and snacked a little while watching TV and starting laundry, so I guess my lunch was a Chocolate Chewy Bar, a couple truffles, and maybe some chips...I can't remember. I know I snacked a lot though.

For dinner we tried out this new recipe from Kraft, the No Time Pesto Pasta recipe. I don't know why but I'm having a meat aversion lately. I just don't feel like eating a bunch of meat so I've been picking new recipes to try that don't have meat in them. This one was pretty good. I think next time I'd trade tomatoes for the peppers, I'm not big on Feta cheese so I did Parmesan instead, and then we added some spinach to it and I had some olives on the side so it was pretty yummy to me. Larry didn't seem to mind it too much either. I love the recipes I find on Kraft's website, they are usually quick to make so I don't spend so much time during the week just cooking, but I love that they don't require reheating frozen food (I like the idea of cooking with original ingredients, unless it's veggies, then I get a frozen bag of them and put that in it).

Other than that it's just been lots of water and I finished off our last root beer (I LOVE root beer lately). Happy Sunday, beginning of another week :)

Until next time...

No comments: