Pages

Nov 2, 2014

Last Halloween Post

So I promised I would post a picture of my potions bottle decorations once I had them filled..


 


Haha get it?

So I just used a bunch of food coloring and water to make the "potions", but I couldn't think of anything for Spider Bites or the Black Cat bottle so those I'll have to brain storm on later. I got one frame done for the window clings, but I'm still figuring that one out. Overall I loved the plate as the platter for the bottles and adding the webbing just came today and I really liked that look with it all. Other than the soap bottle and old lady from the years before I think the only other thing I didn't take a picture of was a couple garlands I found for our balcony, but it was pretty boring out there so not really worthy of the post. Thus ends my Halloween Posts for now, I'm ready to bring on Thanksgiving/Fall now!

It was supposed to be snowy this weekend so I planned on staying in and vegging out. Yesterday we were so lazy, all I remember doing was sleeping/napping while watching TV and it turns out it barely even rained. Needless to say I felt like making up for yesterday today and I decided to pretty myself up a little:

 
 
Let me start by saying I never really learned to curl or do my hair, I've always just done a pony tail or clip. Well, after being surrounded by other girls who could whip out pretty much anything with theirs it had me wanting to test out my curling iron for a while to see what I could create. After playing around with the smaller curling iron for my Halloween look I decided to try out my bigger barrel and got the collage posted above. I kind of like how it turned out, I think I'll be trying out more styles. At least now I don't need to go to a hair college and see the dumb looks they give me when I say I want them to just curl my hair now haha :)

No comments: