Pages

Nov 5, 2014

Time for some Turkey


I'm SO excited to be in November now! I've officially taken down all Halloween decorations at home and am ready to put up Thanksgiving ones. I am absolutely horrified to see Christmas stuff has been up in stores for a few weeks now, but I try and ignore it, for now. Don't get me wrong, I still love everything to do with Christmas, I'm just trying to enjoy Thanksgiving and give it the time it deserves! Who doesn't love a holiday that encourages eating until you're too full to actually move? Haha.

I know my mom will be out the week of Thanksgiving (happy dance commences now) so I'm already trying to figure out how to absorb most of her time with fun, mother-daughter stuff. I've got a fun girl's day planned with Jena this weekend so we can load up on fun stuff (I'll be trying to keep an eye out for Thanksgiving stuff) and I'm attempting to put together a Fall and Winter bucket list (most of my Fall ones can be crossed off, but I can use it for future years too).

That's all I've got, I just wanted to post something since the blog got a fun makeover :) I'm planning on keeping up with the changes each season/month/etc. Happy November everyone!

Remember, Remember the Fifth of November....Guy Fawkes Day!

No comments: