Pages

Nov 22, 2014

Thoughts from my day

I'm one of those people that will think the most random thought in the whole world in an hour time span, I've had a lot of moments like that today. I decided to post on them for no real reason, here are my thoughts of today:

  • Oh I want to watch Gilmore Girls, but I have so many shows to catch up on...guess I'll watch something until Larry wakes up. Then I really should do something today.
  • Oh no, Larry is awake and I really don't want to start my day
  • I'm just going to watch a few more shows and then get started on other things
  • Who am I kidding? I'm totally binging on Gilmore Girls
  • I should update my blog about Thanksgiving and how much I'm looking forward to seeing my mom
  • I need to take a picture of my Thanksgiving decorations for that post



  • Man I need more Thanksgiving decorations...why don't they make more of them?
  • Ooh my mom is going to be here tomorrow, I should clean!
  • I'm actually going to take a nap
  • I should wake up now so that I don't have trouble sleeping tonight
  • I'm going to surf Facebook
  • I'm going to surf Instagram
  • Oh found someone I know and don't follow...Oh look they have a blog
  • Ooh I found a few blogs I want to read from that one, but I'm going to continue reading this one for a while
  • I should really do something with my day, get dressed at least!
  • I wish I were more witty on my blog
  • I wish I took more pictures
  • I wish I got into crafty mode more
  • My cats are so freaking cute, I'm going to take 9 million pictures of them



  • I wish I had friends, this blog couple is so fun!
  • I guess it's time to eat dinner...man my legs are shaky.
  • My husband is so adorable

  •  I should really start laundry tonight, such a busy day tomorrow.
  • Okay laundry, then blog update, then more blog stalking...I love Saturdays

And there you have it, my Saturday in a large nutshell, now onto hours of more blog stalking. Happy day everyone!

No comments: