Pages

Nov 29, 2014

The Official Start of Christmas

So I know I've said it before, so let's see if I can come up with a new way: It's the start of my happy time again! I love Christmas, unfortunately it's a bit too warm at this point in the year:


The ONE year I want snow so bad and I see all those 50's on the board! I want to go sledding and skiing and build a snowman and all the fun snow things! I pulled all our old snowboarding gear out of storage so we could use it this year (fun fact: I found our "receipt" tag from when we tried snowboarding for the first time and it was in 2009!) I guess I'll just have to try having patience this year (bah humbug!)

I've already watched 3 of my Christmas Movies (The Holiday, New in Town, and Elf), I just can't help it! I've listened to a little of my Christmas Pandora station and I'm currently tuned into the Hallmark Channel watching Let It Snow :)

We put up Christmas today too (that was the reason for watching Elf):


26 days!!! Eeesh!!!




I tried my best to spread it out throughout the house this year, I think I did a job well done! I found lights and extra tinsel to hang somewhere, which is probably good because Minnie decided to give us a hand in the (de)construction of our tree:





But I think it turned out well enough still:


Oh and the best part was some awesome shopping finds while Larry and I went out and about today:



Isn't the Scarecrow and Pumpkin just adorable? Got them at Quilted Bear for 60% off! Great additions for Thanksgiving next year :)

Larry and I have some fun plans this year starting with Friday night when we'll be going to a play at the Desert Star Playhouse called How the Grouch Stole Christmas. I've heard good things about that place so I'm really excited to go see this one!

Happy Holidays everyone, hope you're having as much fun with the excitement as I am.

No comments: