Pages

Apr 8, 2015

Crazy Week

So man I feel I've had a pretty crazy/eventful week so far. Monday started off really good. I was sitting at work when I got a message from our front desk that I had a delivery. On my way downstairs I kept wondering if there was some occasion I didn't realize had happened. I wasn't expecting anything so who could've sent something to me. Well when I got back upstairs to my desk and opened the box out came this


I read the card and it turned out one of the groups I work with sent it to me to thank me for being so helpful. I was so touched. I've never had someone I worked with surprise me with something like this! I immediately sent them a Thank You email to let them know I was so happy to help them and that it was really amazing that they did that for me. I'm trying to ignore how they got my last name though haha. It definitely had some goodies inside, but I'm sharing them with other co-workers because really, who needs to eat all that by themselves?

Today took a turn though. The weather was pretty good up till this point, but today it was awful. It was windy and rainy like nothing else! Unfortunately, I had to go do a physical this morning for Larry's work wellness plan. It really wasn't too bad since I had a really nice doctor who did a lot of fun little tests. The bad part was when she informed me I have scoliosis. So back story here, back in Junior High I have a weird memory of people coming in to test us for this, the lady who tested me had me re-situate my feet several times before telling me I had scoliosis. She didn't write a note or anything to give my mom so I chalked it up to her doing the test wrong. I've been to many doctors since then and no one has mentioned anything. It's always been in the back of my mind, but since no one brought it up I never really paid attention to it. Well lately I've been having back pain in my lower back. It's as if I can tell my back is bending a weird way, especially after running (boy does it kill after that!!). Well when the doctor confirmed it I asked her if that could be related and she said it most likely was. She couldn't tell the degree of how bad it was, but could definitely tell my "spine is twisted" as she put it. So needless to say I'm probably going to need to go see someone eventually for it. The good news is I apparently have had this for over 10 years and it really hasn't inhibited me in any way. After the doctors I made my way to work, it was so crazy rainy and windy I decided I needed my umbrella...unfortunately my umbrella decided to quit on me


How insane is that? The wind literally ripped it inside out the second I stepped away from my car. Luckily I had a little bit of coverage on the one side, but needless to say it was a bad hair day from then on out haha.

So that's my news for now, fun gifts from almost strangers to a crazy windy day with some unfortunate news, let's hope it gets better after today...Happy week y'all

No comments: