Pages

Apr 2, 2015

Fiesta Like There's No Manana

So I know I've said this repeatedly, but I love my job, I love my company, and I love my co-workers. Back in 2013 we had a fun party to celebrate reaching a goal and I remember it being one of the most fun parties I've ever had at a company and thought how great it would be if it happened yearly. Now, don't get me wrong, my company is really good at having fun parties or doing something special for the employees, but I've always thought about that amazing Mardi Gras party. This year I got my wish in the form of a Fiesta-themed party.



We got fun prizes (complete with a new, huge water bottle, a new jacket, and cute little bag to hold everything in) before heading in the "party zone" . We also got mustaches to have fun with while we were in line waiting for food and a mariachi band to entertain us. The food was from Red Iguana (if you haven't been there, go try it. It's AMAZING!!) and we, of course, had to get as many people in a picture with our new disguises. We have so much fun at our work, even if it's a hard day, it's just always so great! There's a quote from a movie that I think applies here (they are talking about relationships, but I'm going to take it to mean work in this scenario). One character asks how often another character is happy in their relationship. The woman responds with "Every day. Maybe not all day every day, but yes, every day." It's so fitting for this company. I can't say every moment is my favorite, but there's at least one that makes me feel so proud.

Moral of the story: HealthEquity for the win :)

No comments: