Pages

Mar 1, 2017

30 Weeks



How far along? 30 Weeks (Zucchini)

Maternity  Clothes? Is it warm enough I can just wear dresses? Oh right, I tried those on and they look like a tent on me...Pants don't fit, dresses look awful, shirts I love still...maybe I need to try and find more form fitting dresses...although that sounds awful when you already feel your skin is stretched as tight as it can get. Maybe I can get away with just PJs at work from now until the end haha.

Sleep? Sleep is getting a bit more difficult...only because I am picky with it. I can't sleep in other beds or with other pillows, I need my bed, my pillows, and if those don't work I need my couch to sleep sitting up on....but man when the right combination hits I can sleep and sleep...until my bladder or stomach says otherwise :)

Best moment of the week: We did our Babymoon (see this post about that), Larry got to see BB wiggling a ton out there. I learned I can walk quite the distance and even though I'll be EXTREMELY sore, the baby will stay in there haha (every since I read walking can help induce labor and help the baby drop I got freaked out to do that too much). We got the crib all set up (although I know I'll need to wash the sheets) and I also found a new Dr...YAY!!


How freaking precious is this??
Miss Anything? I miss my old sleep, I miss being able to pick things up off the ground after I've dropped them, I miss my old clothes that REALLY don't fit me anymore. That's all really (and again...those all will come back in time).

Movement: Oh my yes! It amazes me how each week I can see movements more clearly when watching my belly and feel them better. One day she was sticking out my side and I was poking back and I realized that might be her little foot...such a tiny, cute thing that was so fun to play with for a moment. She has days she will be more still, but she loves to move around all the time. In fact, I tell Larry I hope she has the same schedule outside the womb as she has inside because I hardly ever feel her move at night (sometimes she will, but it's not a lot or large movements), then in the mornings she'll be calm, and then the big movements start usually after lunch and until dinner time. It's the perfect schedule haha.

This is me and my belly throughout the day
She's a big time mover...I LOVE it!
Cravings/Aversions: Ice Cream is still the biggest one...it's funny that I can be so cold, yet still want it. I'm wondering if it's a normal one because I've read tons of blogs and posts about pregnant women wanting ice cream a lot.

Gender: We have a little lady trying to escape through my belly button these days :)

Labor Signs: Still a big fear of mine. I get a little crampy, but I don't think it's labor related. Other than that things are going good....still have at least 7 more weeks where I need to be able to say that.

Symptoms: back pains still, exhaustion, bathroom runs (ALL.THE.TIME!), and I've found I've developed pregnancy carpal tunnel or arthritis...I'm pretty sure it's more on the arthritis side, but both match what I have. I'm so swollen that my knuckles are always sore and it hurts to squeeze them shut. Luckily I've read it will go away once she's out of me and the swelling goes down.

Moods: Oh man I'm still so so so moody. It's so easy to set me off too, and I try so hard to stay balanced, but some days are hard. I've learned to just walk away when I get like that though because otherwise I'll be rude and I don't want to be because I know it's not the person's fault.

Looking forward to: Getting furniture built, finding a pediatrician, looking up prenatal classes, getting more of the house put together, and my shower...after all that it's just a waiting game mostly, but I'll be happy about crossing those things off the list!

No comments: