Pages

Mar 29, 2017

34 Weeks



How far along? 34 Weeks (she's now the size of a Butternut Squash)

Maternity  Clothes? Oh man I officially love Motherhood Maternity shirts! They are SO comfy! And so cute! Plus they aren't see through so I didn't have to worry about getting more tank tops (since my other ones were getting a little too small for my belly). I've put on my list I need to order a few more just to get me through these last few months.

Sleep? It's going really well, I'm up to bathroom runs a couple times a night usually. Other than those and finding good positions I sleep SO deeply still. I'll sometimes wake up and a cat is cuddling with me and I don't recall them coming over to me haha. The dreams are getting crazy too. This week I had one where I was working and it was like a timer went off and I stood up to go have my baby at the hospital. I left all my stuff at my desk and after the baby was born I went back to work with her in a blanket (she hadn't even been cleaned off yet) and no one seemed to notice and I didn't want to tell them her name in person so I just stood up, gathered my stuff, and said bye! The doctor also had a test to see if the baby was a girl or boy (even though we told him she was a girl) and if it was a girl we got a kitty paw print and if it was a boy it was a puppy paw print. The first test showed girl, the second one (because he HAD to do 3) showed twins, one boy one girl, and the third test said boy, so he settled on boy. Also, Larry wasn't in the room when she was born and I was really upset no one got pictures or videos of her birth haha. There was also one where I could see her hand pushing through, like with all the fingers, and I put a finger up to it and she was able to grasp my finger through my belly. Normally those ones freak me out, but that one I actually liked. Dreams are weird!

Best moment of the week: I'm just going to stick to the lists since so much is going on these days:
  • Getting the house cleaned and as much de-cluttered as possible. We started it for the shower and I decided since we're cleaning we might as well just pick a room or couple rooms to really go through the junk.
  • We also got our Master and Guest rooms completed so they are looking so cute!!
  • I also got to spend 5 hours in L&D this week to check on BB...all is great and while it was a LONG day where I ended up covered in way too much ultrasound goop, I was glad we got ALL the reassurances that she's doing great AND shouldn't be coming anytime soon. Also, she has HAIR! I didn't get a picture of it, but I did see the hair. She's going to be the most adorable little miss ever!!
Found this when we went to eat
At Black Bear Diner for lunch.
Definitely HAD to get it!

Miss Anything? Popping my back..I mean all the other things I've put here I miss still. But I really miss being able to twist my back and pop it. One morning I sat up and it popped and it felt SOO good.

Movement: Yes! And it's getting to be more pointy and achy! She's really getting in there and digging into certain spots. I look forward to the first movements of the day, but as the day goes it's like "okay, I get it, your elbow LOVES that part of my belly...you can move it now!" And she still seems to like my belly button haha.

Cravings/Aversions: I've got a new one this week, for some reason chocolate milk. It's been my preferred drink when taking my prenatal pills or eating dinner, but the last week I've actually NEEDED it once I get home. One day I had to have it at lunch. It's weird, but so yummy!

Gender: We have a little lady swimming around :)

Labor Signs: According to the nurses in L&D they thought I was in labor, but it turned out to be false...nothing dilating, no feelings of the contractions, nothing. But other than that, nothing :)

Just had do document my 5 hours in L&D

Symptoms: Achy and sleepy still. I sleep so wonderfully, but I could always use more haha.

Moods: I was getting REALLY irritable this week, but once I got a half day off and could relax I felt MUCH better. I felt bad because I couldn't control how irritated I was becoming. I think it was stress mixed with everything else.

Had a lovely girl's night where I got pampered and had my
Nails done by this sweetheart!
Looking forward to: My shower coming up this weekend, plus mom is coming in TOMORROW for it! I can't wait to see her and have her see the belly haha. And while this is a far ways off, I'm actually looking forward to after the pregnancy and working out and eating better again. I've started to create a mini meal plan for afterwards and my next thing is to create a sort of work out plan. Larry talks about going on walks with BB and I SO look forward to those! Plus they'll be putting in play grounds with good walking trails around them in the neighborhood in the next couple years (we just found this out last night) so that'll be GREAT for those walks!

No comments: