Pages

Mar 15, 2017

32 Weeks



How far along? 32 Weeks (We got a Squash in there now)

Maternity  Clothes? I mean...they work. Nothing to really complain about. But some days I miss my old clothes that used to fit in the beginning. I'm just doing what I can to make sure I don't have to get anything new at this point haha (some days they are SO tight I feel so uncomfortable and hate sitting at work in the worst clothes ever!)

Sleep? Sleep is getting better. The kitties actually let me sleep in till 8 during day light savings time, which was technically 7, but it's still sleeping in for me for the weekend! I no longer worry about crushing BB now, I know she can move around in there and find a new position haha. The dreams are getting more vivid and crazy too, so that's been fun.

Best moment of the week: I have another list for this week
  • We took our breastfeeding and prenatal classes, which helped me SO much
  • We got SO much crossed off our lists of things to get done before the shower...I mean we're not ahead of schedule or anything, but it was nice to get things crossed off (including re-hanging our drapes and hanging the last shelf up in our front room so those are done. Guest room stuff was ordered and should be in soon so we can finish that up as well!
  • I finally got the courage to open up our nursery door to see how the kitties do (we're working on teaching them to not go into the crib or bassinet and so I realized we really need to let them explore in order to teach them). They did so well and didn't go near the crib so hopefully that sticks!
  •  I had my first appointment with my (new) midwife and I LOVE that office! They are the greatest. I met another midwife, who was so friendly, so I'm really looking forward to how this is with them.
Look at those creepy dolls!

Sitting in our all day class.
I took a way cuter picture than this on accident
And then accidentally deleted it...oh well

Miss Anything? I miss being able to shower like normal. This has been for a little bit, but I forgot about it. It's hard to wash my feet, shave my legs, dry off, etc. I told Larry I might actually need to go back on my word and have him help me shave my legs...he now says he doesn't remember offering that.

Movement: Oh yes, she turned into the alien from that Alien movie. One day she full on pushed out my belly button, I guarantee it came out a full inch and it totally freaked me out. She's also thisclose to finding and kicking the crap out of my ribs...I thought I was going to get lucky with that one, but I guess not haha. Although I found out at my appointment she's breech again so we need to work on flipping her now...so I guess she's close to punching my ribs, rather than kicking. Although my midwife mentioned I'm getting kicks to the bladder, so that explains quite a bit haha.

Cravings/Aversions: I still would like ice cream all the time, but I'm trying to not eat it all the time. I've noticed when I eat certain foods I have a gross taste in my mouth that reminds me of the first trimester...so I usually have to eat things after I eat those to get rid of that.

Gender: We have a little lady swimming around :)

Labor Signs: Nothing so far, we're good with this answer for another couple months!

Symptoms: Swollen...just everything is swollen! And depending on her position my belly button turns into an outie or it's just completely flat. Also, because of the swelling I'm officially ringless. I had a hard time taking my backup ring off one night so Larry said no more to them. I tried putting it back on a couple days later and it was a complete no go! I don't hate not having to put one on, but I do miss having one at the same time...it's weird.

I doubt I need to point it out, but this was a big outie day haha
Moods: Oh boy do I get irritable really quickly these days...usually by 10 I'm sick of SOMEONE. It's getting out of hand some times haha. So I'm doing what I can to reign it in, hopefully I haven't offended anyone so far.

Looking forward to: Getting more things ready in the house for the shower, getting more baby stuff, the shower, and my next midwife appointment. The more of those I have the closer I get. Also hopefully I can get her flipped by then so that we don't have to worry about them intervening or doing a C-Section.

No comments: