Pages

Dec 18, 2020

Birthday Reality Check

 Copies from Instagram, because I can't find better words:


Silly fact about me: I used to want to be an actress. And one of the things I would do is pretend to be interviewed (my family watched a LOT of ET, and I'm not talking about the movie with the alien). One of the things I commonly talked about in these faux interviews was about my imaginary adult life and having a big house, lots of kids, a great husband, and how great life was and how lucky I am (I'm so dead serious, I did this ALL the time).





AS I get another year older (and prepare myself for Larry making his old lady jokes for the next 7 months), I can't help but look at my life and be so amazed and grateful that my manifestations have come true! Everything I dreamed up in those fake interviews has come true so far. I may be getting older, but life (and all these experiences, good and not so good) is getting so much better as the years come.



No comments: