Pages

Dec 25, 2020

Christmas 2020

Christmas was a great one, again, this year. We had a lot of fun for the whole month. We did the reindeer handprint craft I got at the Vintage Market Days back in October:

We got our picture with Santa (one of my favorites as it really represents this year very well):

I had fun wrapping at night while watching my favorite Christmas movies:

This is more winter, than Christmas, but I've enjoyed a LOT of the hot cocoa in cute mugs we were gifted in years past (because if there's one thing I miss from being in office, it's the free hot chocolate):

The girls got to do winter/Christmas crafts (including one with their Grandma Taylor):




We got some "ugly" sweaters for a fun Christmas Eve picture:

Then we had Christmas day gift opening:



This took ALL day long to do. I thought for sure it was going to end up an all-weekend activity. I think we got the girls way too much and have plans to scale back next year. I think it was just too much for them and became overwhelming. I personally prefer not to have TONS of gifts so that the girls really learn the meaning of Christmas rather than just waiting for the presents. 

Either way, we had a most magical and awesome Christmas. The girls are happy, mom is mostly happy, and dad is wanting to clean up haha. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and now to get ready for New Year's Eve!


No comments: